Selena Gomez

Latest single "Love You Like A Love Song" music video photos.

After the successful release of her "Who Says" music video, Selena has a video coming out soon.
And I was able to snag pics of her. Pretty.


Im not a fan of the make up


Selena alwyas has this very refreshimg aura. Thats why teens love her coz she is more of a natural beauty. Dont need thick make ups.



                      The above picture I must say is bothering me. Why dye the horse purple?
                      I wonder what PETA has to say about this one, when this video is released.
                       Bad move.




The scene is hippie-romantic, but Im not digging the guys look. He's like prettier than Selena.haha
Kidding, i mean his make up is at par as Selena's. Come on guys, who among you didnt think this guy is gayish looking.haha

I wonder what JB has to say about this. LOL! Ilove both Selena and Justin. They are sooo cute!

Comments