25 Before 25

Well i sorta made my bucket list of 25 things to accomplish/do before i turn 25. Yes im old.Lol. These are not major things, but being me, its kind of not-too-easy. BUT Id definitely do this!!!!

25. Vacation with my beloved Family.

24. Spend Fathers Day with fam, this coming Sunday :)) 06-19-2011

23. Watch a ball game (PBA)

22. Buy an expensive watch. (For me, expensive ranges from 5k to 10k. LOL)

21. Have my hair straightened.

20. Lose 5-10 lbs. (I currently weigh 120lbs)

19. Have my teeth whitened! LOL

18. Reunite with my friends! (College and high School friends)

17. Buy a Nikon/Canon DSLR camera. Pleaseeeee

16. To detoxify!

15. Attend a Yoga Session :))

14. Jog! Like a marathon type of jogging with people i don't know.

13. Go to Tagaytay! (Yeah, i know you guys would be surprised, that I've never set foot on Tagaytay. Lol)

12. Go to Macau or Singapore.

11. Go to Boracay or Palawan or anywhere here in Pinas with water, beach, caves, white sands :))

10. Watch a concert by an international artist.

09. New Cellphone? hmm okay

08. Buy 1 Revlon Lipstick.

07. Buy or have a customized statement tshirt. (Easiest one)

06. I wanna see myself on TV! Lol

05. See fireworls!

04. Watch a movie at sm north imax.

03. Mani Pedi (Yes i know! Lol)

02. Get a job. A real job. Or anything thats income generating.

01. Have my own place. (A condo unit or well, house and lot) This would be my ultimate goal. Not sure if i can accomplish before i turn 25. But ill be working on that. :))

Comments