My Imaginary Prairie Life: My Neverland


In case you cant find me in my room, in the mall or in your thoughts.
 You can check me out here. My sweet escape....

 
I was here :))
It was a dreamy Saturday, I closed my eyes and felt the wind brush my hair. 
I can smell the grass and the trees and the flowers ....
Off I go, wandering in the vast wilderness. Without fear and doubt.
I own this. This is mine. I live here. And im alone, but not lonely. I have the birds to talk to.
Rabbits to run along with, and pretty flowers to stare at.


Kite flying in the afternoon :))
I can run forever. And never get tired.
I can follow the sun's rays. I will walk through the ridges.
I will fly with the wind. I am Wendy here.
Without my Peter Pan. And Captain Hook's not around.


Starry starry night :*

It was dark but I was fine.
I wasnt hungry so I wouldnt whine.
My hair was silky, soft, it shines.
Like the stars in my purple haze sky.
Ill never leave my Neverland.


What a lovely view from a lovely mind.
 Who sat and stare at the worlds divide.
I thought of it as a mere device 
To take me to Neverland and see with my eyes
What a wonderful place, what a wonderful place
Youll find it too if you look at my face.

This is the reflection of myself in the mirror.



**I dont own the photos posted here. :  Last pictureFirst picSecond pic3rd pic

**I own the simple and silly words in this post.








Comments