Blame It on Hilary

So Yesterday (2003) got me started. Then Why Not, and the list went on. I'm talking about Hilary Duff's music through the years. How i loved and still love her. I mean, when I played those old songs, my mind was scribbling tons of memories from way back, and I feel like I'm about to explode because of too much excitement, I'm not even sure where it is coming from. Maybe because of the the memory overload and the idea of me, being a grown up like her. Life just flashed back all at once. That's the power of good music, I'm telling you guys.

Cutest on screen match up :)) Sam and Austin

I was lucky enough to have experienced the 90's music, it was out of bounds! Boy bands, and Pop music was at its finest. Not to mention the pop groups like Steps, SClub7,*Ateens. WOW!

Hilary Duff was an influence. And a good one :) My most favorite movie from her was Cinderella Story, and her character Samantha Montgomery went far beyond the movie, it was a character thats so close to my heart. And I bet, its not just me.

Hilary Duff's Now You Know from Cinderella is playing while I'm writing....................

During my freshmen year, I used to copy her Cinderella Story casual school outfits, it was cute, relaxed, and the staple accessory? My Chuck Taylors!! God! I miss those days. Just to let you know guys, when I typed the chuck taylor part, I was like so nervous and excited,gossssh! I miss those good ol days! Really! Id like to go back to that day. That day when I first got my Cinderella Story vcd, I got it from Greenhills. haaaayyyyyy (sighhhhhhhhhh)

I love this kind of look. Sleeveless or spaghetti strapped inner shirt and a cropped longsleeve jacket :))


And now that she's a mom just like myself, I can say that weve outgrown those moments but we will always always remember. Very nostalgic. Bitter sweet.

Comments