Chatime

Chatime Robinsons Galleria ground floor, infront of Dunkin Donuts

Chatime Menu
Like what I always say, Every first time deserves to be remembered and shared.
So here goes my Chatime experience :))
I was originally thirsty for some Dunkin Donuts Mocha Frizzle, but it wasnt available at Dunkin Donuts. And so, I thought of checking out Chatime. They serve tea with a whole new twist, and a lot of flavor to choose from. Mne was Grass Jelly with Fresh Milk. I asked of their best seller and the cashier said it was the Pearl Tea Shake I guess. But I was not swayed to changed my order :)) Maybe next time, ill try it.

For me and my mom.
We both had Grass Jelly w/ Fresh Milk
A guiltless drink, you wont worry about too much sugar, because you have the liberty to choose whether you want sugar or no sugar on it. Mine was super light tasting, one can really tell if there are ingredient overload.

With sis Kristal :)
Maarte lang :))

Comments