ELF Eyebrow MakeUp

I'm one of those who wants to maintain a full and healthy looking brows. Full brows (especially when it is well-groomed) compared to one-line brow or thin brows, makes you look younger, who doesn't like that?

Not all of us are gifted with full and beautiful brows, thus the rave about eye brow make up is both essential and understandable. Because we all want to groom our brows, not only to make it look fuller but because our brows frame our faces, so its a make or break factor, and grooming it can really make a big difference with ones looks.

Elf Eyebrow Kit with gel cream and light powder.
The other day I purchased mine at Landmark Trinoma. ELF Eyebrow kit will cost you 245php, and that's enough and reasonable price for a fab find like this one. 


It is in 3 colors. Dark brown, Medium brown and Light brown. Mine is Light Brown, the lightest of the three.
I think it suits my skin tone and looked natural on my brows. I'll show you a picture of my brows sans make up, and the result with Elf eye brow kit on. :))

Right: Gel Cream. Left: Light Powder
This could be a little bit tricky, but its very easy for someone who is used to putting on make up and not a brow make up virgin. That's me :))
The brush on both ends have different purposes. The angled brush is used for the gel cream, to define the brows and give its shape. And the fuller brush on the other end is for the powder, dab some on the powder and apply on your brows, filling the sparse spaces. And voila! 

Sans brow make up.

My brows with ELF brow make up.
I like or loved how it looked oh so natural and freshy :)) Its totally up to you if you want to make it look fuller and/or darker. Mine, I wanted it to look a little bit bushy.haha. I dont know, I just like it that way :))

So guys thats my ELF brow make up experience! What can you say about this? Feel free to write your comments and suggestions. Thanks!

*****All photos are my property, unless specified.

Comments