My attempt. Just an attempt.

Far from me? It never happened? or Lets make it happen? or 
(I cant think of an appropriate title for this song)




You are here, I am there, When will we ever be together.
I called you up, but you hang up.
I blew my chances forever.

I thought things were okay, that its gon be better.
But youre always out there, and you dont wanna touch me (touch me)

We used to be this strong and so much stronger.
But now you cant be here, burned bridges forever.
memories were like never there
I just slammed that door, coz i cant cry no more! (no more)

Coz you are here, and I am there, When will we ever be together.
Things are not the way it was,
So ill pull myself together.




__________________________________________________________________________________
Disclaimer: I scribbled the words together. I did NOT copy from any material. (book.blogs.songs.websites and the internet)

Comments