Avocado For You

Growing up with my grandparents in the province who are very traditional in most every way, like about being healthy and eating the right foods. They were not against processed vitamins and supplements in the market, but they favor the natural ones and what is already available in the backyard (yes, my lola does have a mini garden of gulay/talbos (vegetable tops), little sili (chili) tree (or a bush, haha idk) and we have our own langka (jackfruit) tree nearby and two papaya trees.

 Its just a mini garden, okay? Dont picture it as a hacienda-thing coz its very far from that (how i wish)! haha. And most of the houses there, have their own vegetable gardens.

We don't have avocados in the garden, but it was a little bit of a staple at home, I remember when I was
younger, they would force us to eat avocado mashed with milk (Alpine), mashed, coz we didn't have a blender way back.

I was such a pain, very hard to feed, coz I always thought of it as icky, sticky and yucky, the taste never appealed to me. Even if they repeatedly tell me/us of how nutritious it is. (Sayang naman, ang arte ko nung bata pa :))



Forgive me for playing with these next pictures! They are too cute. lol, I like how it was gradually filling up the glass :)) (Ang babaw ko) :)).


Avocado Health Benefits:

  •  Prostate Cancer prevention
  • Oral Cancer Defense 
  • Breast Cancer protection 
  • Eye Health
  • Lower Cholesterol
  • Heart Health
  • Stroke Prevention
  • Better Nutrient Absorption
  • Glutathione Source- I know girls like me loves this news, pampabeauty :)
  • Vitamin E Powerhouse- This one also :)) Thanks Avocado!
Information Source: Check out Health Diaries (Click) for a more precise explanation on how Avocados work your bods the healthy way :))


Pouring

Falling

Down

Avocados are rich in Omega 3 Fatty acids, the same component found on salmons and tunas, which is really good for your skin. And my oh my! I just read about avocados other beneficial factors for the skin and our health as a whole!

Finish Product! :)) YUM
 So how do you like your avocados guys? Let me know if you got something on your mind about this post. Sound off on the Comment Box below. Good day! Do you like Kiwis? Kiwi Kool (Click)


My yummy Avocado treat :)) Bottoms Up!


Comments