Palmer's Your Brand Bestfriend

To moms and those who are just waiting to be one, or even the single ladies out there! Here is the brand that will soon be your best friend. PALMER'S. Famous for its cocoa butter formula, which is an effective healing agent for many types of skin problems.

As a young and a first-time mom, a bulging and stretched tummy was one of the fearful factors I had while I was pregnant. I was afraid that my tummy would expand as much
, and would not go back to its normal form after. And that the skin wouldn't be as firm as before. Well, that was just me before. Thank goodness a dear friend of mine recommended Palmer's Tummy Butter. It was my product staple all throughout my conception.

And it helped a lot. Whenever my tummy feels itchy and dry, I just apply a little bit of the tummy butter around.


Has Vitamin E, Collagen and Elastin

Aside from the Tummy Butter (above) Palmer's has a lot of amazing products that cater to pregnant moms and/or people who undergone weight loss and has flabby skin and stretch marks and all the ladies who wants their skin to stay firm and supple. Though personally, this is the only item from Palmer's that I used. :))
Here is a list of the Palmer's product for pregnant moms and those who lost some weight experiencing skin flabs and stretch marks.

Whole Body Lotion

     
Pump Spray for Dry, Itchy Skin
I hope this is a helpful post for you mommies and moms-to-be out there! No need to worry about the stretch marks, coz' Palmer's got it all covered :))

Happiness to all! :))


applegrace :))

***All photos are grabbed form Palmer's Official Website

Comments

  1. thanks for recommending it sis,, really appreciate it.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. no prob pretty :)) they have other amazing products. check out what suits your needs.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What you thinking?