Vanessa Hudgens: I Love Her with Zac and I Love her STYLE

Vanessa Ann Hudgens is our "It Girl"! What to love more about her? She is Filipino! Woohoo!
The HSM star is always stylish, she never fails to turn heads with her hollywood good looks and her fashion style :))) Lets take a look at Vanessa's everyday fashion :))


Check out my post on Zac and Vanessa I Want Zanessa Back!

Comfy in a plaid shirt :))
I wish I could wear a platform sandal like hers, I think Im gonna trip though ;p I so miss her long hair ;(

Cool Ray-Ban aviators
And Im digging her top as well, it looks very laid back and comfy, and black looks good on me :))

I love her top and the material of her jeans :))
She has always been an accessory lover, but on this pic, she skipped on them :)) Her bag and her booties are great accessories though :))

Travelling in Style :)) with Zachy <3

Whats the staple accessory?

My favorite Vanessa style :))))))

Out and About with a touch of green :))

Boho Baby :))

Vanessa youre Adorable! You look good in everything :))


***To cap it off, Sneaker Night from Vanessa :)) Enjoy you guys!


Comments