My Little Rainbow Story


There is a rainbow after the storm.
There is a rainbow behind every dark clouds.
And a rainbow after the rain..

Photo Source

And some of us say or believe that there is a pot of gold at the end of it :p

Photo source

And to spoil that belief a little bit :p A meany greedy leprechaun is guarding the pot of gold.

Photo Source
Or he doesnt look as er mean and greedy as described by other storytellers. If he was as adorable as that picture above, he might be generously giving all of those gold coins to the needy or anyone who finds it. :p
If he truly existed, alongside the pot of gold :)

Photo Source
If I lived a thousand miles away from where I am now, that's where I want to be... Suburbs.
Away from the bustlin hustlin city noise. :)

Photo Source

If I could paint my life with all 7 colors of it, Id be living in technicolor world. 
My lips in blue, indigo heart, green eyes, yellow skin, red hair, orange nails, purple kisses :p haha! Fun aint it?

And I'd be singing rainbow paradise, all day all night.....! la la la la
No more lonely faces, no more dark haze
Only technicolor, masking bad brain odor
Color Rapunzel's boring blond to bright red, and pink lips turn to green 
How odd that would seem, but never boring :p




Hood day everyone! :)) SMILES

*****We found Love <3 <3










Comments