Make Up Mania: Contour


Hello! Wow! Been a looooong time since my last post, and still I couldn't figure out what to write or post, then I remembered! Hey, whatever haha.

So, Ive been doing events this past few weeks and I have been playing with my looks (make-up), which make me very excited, especially picking different lip color day by day :-) hehe

You know, im your typical girl who loves pink blush and red/pink lipstick, until it got boring. So I went on to explore the many wonders of browns, nudes, aquas and greens of the palette world :-)

I was very afraid of contouring, of using a bronzer, highlighter, simply because I didn't know how to use it properly.

I started checking out Youtube videos (i have a bunch of lists, but one top favorite) I personally like Teni of MissMaven.com , she is very lovely and does her make up really well and it is very easy to follow, her techniques aren't as complicated as the other girls :-)






Top video of Miss Maven's Everyday Make Up Tutorial is so wonderful, and i loved it after trying the shades on my face :-) It looks flawless and light, just the way I want it :-) Though, my lipstick option for this look was a bit orange-y :-) It is okay to play it up and try a lip color that suits your lip and brightens your face.

Video 2. This Bridal Make-Up Tutorial is the bomb! I loved it! Well, while watching her im gushing about her facial features, super lovely! She does not need any contouring at all!




When it comes to contouring, I dont really do it in full-blast, i use it minimally, because I don't own a lot of brushes or concealers, foundations, setting powders that require the perfect contouring, so I just make use of the ones I already have and improvise. haha, by improvising I mean: sometimes using my dark brown brow powder as Cheekbone contour, white eye shadow as a highlighter.

This one is highly achievable by anyone who owns basic makeUp materials :-)


Have A Nice Day Everyone!!!

Feel free to comment below! :-)

Comments