48 years ago

Dear God, Thanks for the good music and sweet memories of the late 90's.

I just remembered during grade school till high school, we were asked by our advisers to label our books with our names, and guess what i did. i wrote my surname, it being CARTER (e.g Aaron carter) everyone in my class knows i have a big bear crush on Aaron, and noone dares to compete with crushing on him publicly.Lol :)) Yes! before bieber was around, Aaron Carter was the hottest tween singing sensation around. And i used to adore him. Oh Aaron <3



Jennifer Love Hewitt's Barenaked



Geez! I used to wake uup on this song being played on MTV (yes guys back in the days where MTV plays pure good music, not reality shows) in the am prepping before going to school. oooooh well, really good memories back then.


'N Sync Bye Bye


I remember during my enrollment for high school freshman sy 2000-2001. N Sync was MTV's Artist of the Month! And this was their latest hit single. Back in the day when me and my friends and classmates would fill our bags with "song hits" collecting posters from nsync, britney, jessica simpson. OMG!! And guys, we used to fight over who crushes on Lance Bass! LOL! Oh well, its just now that he admitted on being a fairy. Whatever they used to be this BIG before. Love them.

Comments

  1. yeah.. barenaked really preps up any day.. til now..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What you thinking?