DisEngaging LOL

Man Who Cant Be Moved- The Script



 Going back to the corner where I first saw you. Gonna camp in my sleeping bag, Im not gonna move.
Got some words on cardboard, got your picture in my hand.
Saying if you see this girl can you tell her where I am.

Some try to hand me money, they dont understand.
Im not broke, Im just a broken hearted man
I know it makes no sense, but what else can I do.
How can I move on when Im still inlove with you.



What inspired this genius of a song. We are all wondering. Did it really happen? To the singer, songwriter? Or they are just plain creative. And by creative, I mean genius. :))

*** Is someone in his/her sane mind willing to go beyond normal by "waiting in the corner where they first met, and he's not moving even if it takes him a day, month, a year".  Woow! 

What do you think guys? Let me know your take on this by leaving your comments on the box below.

Comments

  1. i think it didnt happen like literally.. i think that someone talks about an eternal love, unselfish love.. it is!! giving without having to think bout receiving haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah agreed. i didnt think someone would really wait like that. as humans, we have this certain kind of longing for someone whom we know cannot love us back. Is it obsession? self pity? idk. Im not even sure this comment fits in the argument. but whatevs, it crossed my mind while i was searching for answers in my head..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What you thinking?