Fly Away ; Escapism


Story of a girl who cried a river and drowned the whole world.



I feel like flying! Spread my wings! I wanna fly away from here. Go to a happy place. A place I can call my own. What sense does it make, holding something you dont own. You cant take pride on anything coz you cant even brag about something. Coz really you own nothing. tsk tsk badd badd.

What's this? Little voices calling me out. Fly me to the moon and let me play among the stars.
Flash back to reality. whop! there goes gravity. whop!  Rescue me so I can rescue you.
Lets go somewhere only we know, coz i dont want anyone following us. So just come away with me.
Your hair was long when we first met. Coz im just a lil bit caught in the middle :))

Ill grab your hair and throw you to mars. See thats how strong i am. 
When you say A-ok, you mean like A-ok right? laugh out loud!
Pink striped socks, smelly and cute. And cheap and comfy.
flowery pajama,ppaired with floral tank top...................
How sweet it is to be loved by you............................
Have you ever loved somebody so hard it makes you cry. Have you ever needed something so bad you cant sleep at night?
Hey now hey now this is what dreams are made of

I wish they grow on trees.
Those are hearts guys! 


Id be happy knowing I could just pick the heart I want to keep.






I dont own the pictures displayed above:  hearts on trees , cartoon hearts , balloons pic

Comments