Whatever Day

Blowing bubbles :)) who doesnt like that!

No connection whatsoever to my post. Just wanna add something fresh, outdoor-ish, nature-ish. Coz this post is a bit of a downer, i think :)) LAUGH OUT LOUD


Just another boring Saturday. Well, its really how you do things that turn a boring day into something productive and really interesting :)) And i failed on prepping my mind to do so.

I was walking around talking to myself, blabbing blabbing. While listening to Sixpence non the richer's Kiss me. 
Watched insidious on dvd. Nay! :)) kinda interesting.

Went to greenhills, coz we initially planned on ordering pork asado from gloria maris but changed our minds. Head to trinoma and had chowking chicken. waaaaaaaaah!

Had dunkin donuts mocha frizzle for dinner. YUMMY!

Charging my phone now, and this laptop im using. Later ill charge my cam's batteries. Coz itll be on action tomorrow. Yeah! 

Visit fam tomorrow! Im sooo happpy! HAPPY PAPAs DAY TO ALL THE DADS ROUND THE GLOBE!

Renz Michael, Kristal Jade, Kamille and Alyanna : Get ready for ate's power hug tomorrow! IMISSED YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments