Sights and Scenes : Nature Adventure


Ola amigos amigas! This is me again, si Apple na hindi masyadong outdoorish (not into outdoors too much 😀).

And this post is dedicated to the beautiful sights Ive witnessed myself and captured with my Asus Zenfone 3 mobile phone. 

 All photos underwent filtering from my new favorite photo editing app A Color Story 😀

I've chosen the 'Lilac' filter under the 'Weekend' filter package (a paid pack). I like the lilac-purple-pink effect it laces in the photo. Its both trippy and sweet, as i see it, I hope you see it that way too!
And especially affecting the cloud tones, I feel it adds more depth to it.
I believe that this is how you see things when you're so happy and high up there :)

And this is what I came up with..
Truly breathtaking photos ❤️

This is one of the hanging ropes that connects you to the other side of each high/low land.

Lead us the way..




Para-paradise..
 

The rope bridge of someone's dreams..haha

Beautiful creatures..


The only thing that will keep you from falling 600ft down..


Our first rope encounter..


Tiny people.


Natural rock formations.




600ft above sea level..


WOW


We went through this narrow path..




Wild..


Rocks and greens..


Best vantage point..

Have you been to Masungi? If you haven't, you still have the chance to do it! Wooh!

If you found this post interesting or helpful in a way, please let me know at the comment box below :)







Comments