Food Story : Breakfast


Burger, Fries, Steak, Salad, Hotdogs, Siomai etc. We all have different food stories 3-4 times a day, everyday :)

Don't deprive yourself of a good meal, food management is the solution.
 INDULGE (with caution 😀😀)


Breakfast meal @ Seattle's BGC for 190.00

 Sausage and egg with wheat bread meal wasn't so filling, or maybe I didn't like paying 190.00 for this, thus, affecting my appetite 😀😀😀


Had this for breakfast @ Chuan Kee for more than 100.00

Mixing up your breakfast menu isn't bad at all, especially when you are out as early as 6AM..
Plus, I am not a fan of breakfast hotdogs, corned beef etc :) We were in Ongpin, Manila and this beef mami I ordered was okay :) Not the best beef noodle Ive tried. Its not bad, but not good either 😀😀😀


Croissant and choco muffin @ Conrad Hotel

Cappuccino @ Conrad Hotel

Free flowing ham and cheese croissant and chocolate muffin, tea and a good coffee during the World Street Food Congress media talk which Anthony Bourdain attended :)
Free food is always a good idea, and did I mention it tastes good 😀😀


Arroz Caldo @ Kuse, BGC for 80.00

I am happy with their big bowl serving, it is enough for me and if I'm willing to share a bit of it with someone 😀 Which I didn't do..
This was the perfect meal for when I wasn't feeling well, and chewing was a chore..
My team headed to this Pinoy resto, right after a brand meeting from a nearby establishment 😀


Homemade Carbonara and loaf pizza.

 This is my kind of breakfast 😀 Im a heavy breakfast eater, between 7:30am-8am, anything before that I (feel) cannot digest, so my go to earliest morning (if i wake between 5.30am-6am) intake would be coffee/tea and /or oatmeal..
A good breakfast and lunch gets me through the day even until evening comes, so I get to eat a little dinner, which is by meal law, the smallest meal of the day..
And Im a law-breaker, sometimes 😀

"So what is your food story? Do you skip breakfast and practice brunching?"
Let me know at the comments section below 😀

Note** My food opinion above are personal and does not mirror everyone else's 😀

Comments