Life Detox

Hey there! It's me again ☺️

Wow, I can't believe we are nearing the last quarter of 2017! Already?!
And to start off the BER month, September Im talking to you (if youre a Pinoy, you know what it means, Pasko/Christmas and JoseMari Chan πŸ˜‰ )


Oh man, time ticks swiftly away as you blink. The next time you know, youre celebrating 2018 already. Not that I dread the idea (NEVER! I love celebrations and festivities in general!) it's just that I hope time would slow down for a bit, or should I/we slow down? Hmmm, they say 'time flies fast when youre having fun' it's true because you dont really check your watch and count the minutes when your mind and heart is filled with happiness, best feeling ever!

I know my thoughts above aren't thoroughly coherent, but I decline rewriting /editing it, why? It's my purest state of mind as I am writing this! Im confused, excited and hopeful ☺️ 

The 1st, 2nd and this 3rd quarter of 2017 that we are in has has a fruit shaker effect on me, I swear! A lot of things happened, a lot of new people met, life events and activities I actively took part in (this year I did my first nature trail/hike ). This year also I made a big step towards what I call my emotional and life cleansing decision, yeah call it a life-detox, getting rid of what makes you feel heavy inside.. ☺️




So yeah, I just wanted to tell you guys that each year and/or month could be your transition stage ☺️ Dont be afraid to step out of your comfort zone and re-discover who you truly are, without anyone's selfish idea dishing into your thought of who you should be, especially the negative ones.

*google photo*

As you go along your journey into detoxification, it helps that you have a strong and healthy relationship with a few good friends, who will listen to you, give sound advice (not necessarily the ones you want to hear πŸ˜‰) and to tell you things as it is, no sugar coating. And ofcourse, keep yourself busy with productive things, events/activities that make you realize how big the world is and how small these problem of yours are! Because guess what, life doesn't stop happening, when you slump and bury yourself under your blanket of insecurity and negativity. So better be hopeful, grateful, prayerful and above all a man/woman who takes action and does the best of his/her will to overpower our own self-doubt.


If you can (vaguely) relate, let me know by typing it down the comments section so we could have a conversation ☺️

Till' next time'

always,
Apple




Comments