A little bit goes a long way ✨

Hey everyone! How was your weekend? I hope that it turned out the way you wanted, and on the other hand, i am wishing that a wonderdul surprise turn of events added sparkle in your day ✨

I would always tell myself that, your day is made up of teeny tiny decisions that you choose over another. That it affects a substantial part of how a task or your day turns out. Like this example; I booked myself a Hot Vinyasa class at Evolve BGC for 6.30AM-7.30AM, i tasked my alarm at 4.45AM, thus giving me time to contemplate and prepare for my class. Because i did not prepare my stuff the night before, coming from a 7 hour work of mostly standing up in heels, so i have an alibi for sinking in my bed without care for tomorrow 😂.

So as the story goes, my alarm, as foolproof as it can be, woke me at 4.45AM, and because of my perfect alibi, i dozed off for another hour, and thankfully woke 15minutes before 6AM. Yehey! I still have time to prep and giving me enough travel time to arrive at exactly 6.30AM! Kidding, I got there 10minutes late, and was still allowed entry. Still a win.
But, had I prepped the night before and actually got up at 5AM, I would've been able to save myself some ealy morning anxiety of the uncertainty of me to still be allowed to enter class.

This photo of me is taken at Life Yoga 😀

Happy to to realize how far our bodies can go/flex/stretch.


See that? One little or BIG especially for those who need more dozing off  decision have ruled the first waking part of my day, it started in an anxious way, but the moment i got in to my yoga class and saw a lot of space for me to choose from hello its Monday! I love Mondays and everydays  from, it calmed me and i said a silent hooray to myself, and again lecturing me to actually follow thru my plans the night before and be obedient to my alarm clock or alarm cellphone.




This photo is taken after a yoga class, all showered and feeling light and clean 😀







How did your weekend go?
Please let me know by commenting down below ✨✨✨

Xoxo,
Apple 🍎 



Comments