The Getaway : ELYU 💚



   
 😜

Hello! It's me again :)
So how's your 2018 going? I hope its all working out (i mean you/we working it) and that step by step we move closer to the goals we've set to accomplish per month. Yep, do the monthly self evaluation test to see growth and agreeable changes, and to add more spice to it (mainly for motivational purposes :D ) get an accountability partner. Yes, to keep you from straying away your set goals, share it with a friend, so you both could keep track of each other's consistency, compliance and dedication towards your set goal.


I believe it is necessary to reflect and re-evaluate ourselves from time to time, coz only then we will come to realize how much we've changed or how much we've learned from the lessins of life, right? I hope I am making sense ☺️ 


 By the way, some friends and myself recently had a short trip to the heach, and its not just some beach, it's in La Union! Yup, you can tell how excited I am ☺️ Ive always wanted to visit the place and see what the other raving visitors have seen. And Elyu did not disappoint...


From where I was standing, yep, best vantage point of the beautiful sunset ☺️ 


This monokini I got from F21

The water is beautiful, the people are particularly warm, especially those who are in the El union coffee area, they make you feel welcome and safe ☺️


We tried the healthy bowls from Makai. Its a sweet spot for taking your pictures, because it faces the sea and sun, thus, giving you the most beautiful natural lighting ☺️


Behind me is the Great Gamble Seafood Shack

I had the Aglio e Olio pasta from Great Gamble, and I regret it, I mean, the Fettuccine one looked better ☺️ haha 

So, that is all for now ☺️
I know, I know what you're thinking. Not much sense in the writing and it sounded incoherent from top to bottom... I didn't want too much thought organization on this, I just wrote what I thought, just like in spontaneous conversations ☺️ Its free flowing, and most of the time random and no set of rules ☺️
Just speak your mind ☺️

Let me know what you think of this post and if you like it, comment down ☺️



xox,
Applegrace

Comments