Third's the charm 😘


Holla! Heller! Kamusta!?
Long time no writing over this platform Ive been keeping since 2011! Wow! I cannot believe this has been up for 7 years now. Galeng no? 😁

By the way, I came here to share with you the most recent beach trip I had in La Union.. And if you've been as active as myself on social media, esp IG. Then you know that its my third time in San Juan, La Union in just a span of three months 😊

Yes, its becoming a monthly habit of visiting my current favorite happy place. I dont know if the magic will fade away (i hope not) or it'll always trickle something in me to keep going, and make it the 4th, 6th and nth visit, ill have to find out 💚

Ohhh how i love this relax state 👌🏽

Before the booming LU sparkle went wide spread, I have always dreamt of going (yeah dreamed of it 🙂 ). I dont surf, I dont swim 😭 But we all are drawn to beaches, which equates to relaxation and general nonchalance ✨







Ahh the stretch is soooo good 👌🏽



There's something something magical about places that make you feel your best comical self, you feel the liberation of all feelings repressed. That's what this place did to me 💚


I did try to surf, they charge 400.00 for an hour. And if you visit the place, just look for Shaider (that afro guy pictured above), he is a good surfing instructor, patient and cool.
Going back to my surfing stint 😝 well, i caught my first wave that wiped me out. I was so scared 😁 and did not stand on the board when i was told to, so the inevitable happened.. The next time i visit, ill make sure ive gathered enough courage to actual perform... So help me 😊


Never lose the childish curiosity in you ✨


Apart from the wonderful feeling of liberation and ease, Ive also appreciated the kind of familiarity Ive developed with this happy place of mine, since it is my 3rd time..

The feeling of ease knowing where to go next, what to do after and who to talk for whatever is up..


Yours truly stayed at the wonderful and ever so nostalgic Flotsam Jetsam Hostel, the only hostel Ive stayed in since my first visit, but Im opwn to discovering more lodging areas around the beach 🌴 

And to cap off this post, Id like to thank all the stars that aligned to make each visit as memorable as the last one ❤  Amen.


xox,
Applegrace 💋 

P.s. 
What's your La Union story? Or any beach story for that matter 💚 Share it with me by the comments section down below ⬇️





Comments