Written or Spoken Word?


Hey! It's everyone's most talked about day today! Monday 😆

To start off the first work day of April's last work week, I greet you with "Happy Earth day, Earthlings!" 😉

If these nature photos are familiar to you..

Yes, Happy Earth day everyday!
So, what have we individually contributed to the betterment of our tiny communities? Especially, waste management, segregation and Ofcourse before we arrive to any of those, are we disciplined enough to uphold it? Like your gum and candy wrap, where do you dispose those when noone's watching and without trash bins on sight?


Its because, i grabbed them from


Let's all be mindful of the simplest simple things, k k?
Trash dont belong on the street, by the walkway, etc. They're supposed to be in the trash bins!

Gigi Hadid's IG feed 😉

Mother Earth, we gotcha!
Forgive us tho 😢 for being irresponsible inhabitants whenever we use plastic packagings, but we pomise to dispose it properly...
And bit by bit minimizing usage of it, until we could steer clear of them.




Eniway, Ive written this to ask an also simple question, which are you more comfortable expressing yourself in, written or spoken word? Elaborate body language and miming included 😉

Personally, I believe I excel more in the written category, 1. I can edit it out 2. I can think it through 3. I have a brain-tounge-mouth non-coordination 😆 (ewan, basta, it all come out muffled 😝 )

I wont make you choose to excel in one, why? Coz both are integral, essential and all those other adjectives that define it as very important. In a day to day basis, conversational hurdles can easily be deflected by your exceptional way of stringing words that is called fluid negotiation without the traction, because youre good at it..

Also, apart from blogging (written), vlogging (vid-aud) is also also booming, and is actually a more entertaining way of communicating. But, but,

So, where am I going with this write up? I dont know... 😆
So sorry, Im in the middle of a labada (laundry) Monday and wanted to do some writing in between, but really not havung a theme, or not even focused on selecting one from listed topics..


So, going back, If youre like me who isnt or think that verbal expressionism (expressionism whaaaat? ) isnt your strongest power, how do we combat it?
Well, I think by talking more and more.. And really try to express and verbalize that current state youre in. If you have any suggestions, please let me know by typing down the comments section.

Also, attending personality development workshops would help, but, i hear those are pricey.. So im taking it off the list, lets just talk it out eniway...

And really, so what if you misused, mispronounced a word 😝
Laugh it off and don't do it again 😆

Hahahahaha!

I mean, i always say "EXPECTATORS" instead of "SPECTATORS" why? Because people are expecting to see something and not specting 😆

And as a third grader, I had troubles pronouncing Leprechaun. So what? 😆

Eniway, if you have anything to contribute to this post, please write it down by the comments section *again*

BYE! HAVE A NICE DAY!





Comments

  1. I'm very much an introvert. I'd like to think I'm good at public speaking (that's a requirement for me in my line of work). But I prefer expressing myself via written text. It feels safer for me.

    -miochestnut

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What you thinking?